MKUP - Perfect 3 Essence Concealer Review

23:35:00


Hi readers! Today I'm gonna share with you guys on this really awesome concealer from MKUP. There are photos of my before and after just right at the end of this post. I have to say this product is especially great if you seldom wear make up out or you are an amateur. I love this so much that I gotten my second palette already :D

Let's start with an introduction of the product from ohwow.sg:



What it claims on ohwow.sg:






It claims:
Moisture essence base for a flawless fit.
3 tone colours to tailor to your skin tone flawlessly.
Covers dark eye circles, pimples, blemishes, dark spots, corrects skin tone.
Conceal, Contour, Correct.

Brightening Colour: Illuminates & Defines
Natural Colour: Conceals all imperfections
Wheat Colour: Contours & Corrects

Contains Barley Extract to lighten dark spots and whitens skin. Organic Marula Oil intensely hydrates and renew skin cells. Rose Hip Oil with antioxidant properties to prevent fine lines. Australian Macadamia Oil firms the skin and slows down ageing process.


There is a mirror so this is great and convenient to carry around for touch ups. Also it's small and lightweight with highlighter, bronzer and concealer all in one.


Blemishes can be easily concealed up without any dryness and looks very very natural. It blends effortlessly into your skin. You can use the brightest shade for highlighting purposes and also to cover up redness.


The most amazing point of this product is how it covers up my dark dark dark panda eyes. My dark circles can be easily cover up with 2 layers. It does not look heavy, dry out nor cake. When you use other concealers, you may notice your eye circles going grey ya? This never happens and it blends out so well!


The three shades.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Perfect Coverage
Yes, it's really a perfect coverage. You can layer on the concealer and it still looks very natural.
Claim 2: Longwearing
I use this as a make up base corrector, concealing my redness and it has work really well. My base seems undisturbed and all I need is my cushion to touch up after 8-9 hours of wear.
Claim 3: Full coverage on pimples, dark eye circles and dark spots.
Yes, you do not have to worry about the concealer turning your dark circles grey and all  your pimples and dark spots are easily covered up by this build-able concealer.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ It comes in a palette form with an inbuilt mirror. The concealer is creamy and not drying when applied. The black packaging really looks very sleek and most importantly, it's very convenient to bring around.

| Smell |
~ It doesn't smells like there is a fragrance, I wouldn't say it's unpleasant and anyway it doesn't affect as the smell doesn't stays on.

| Color? |
~ 3 colors, Brightening, Natural and Wheat color.

| Pros |
~ It's really very moisturising. There isn't any dryness.
~ Covers up dark eye circles very well. 
~ Covers up blemishes and scar marks perfectly
~ Able to use as a conturing product.
~ Great make up base as it corrects my skin redness.
~ Easy to apply and blend!

| Cons | 
~ It could smell nicer haha! (It's really good so I can't think of anything for cons lol)

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes I will! This concealer is really good for base make up. It's great for people that just started make up and wanting something natural. Also I have the problem of skin redness and this instantly covers up my flaws for a more perfect skin!

My second sister said:
'Omg this is super natural and my skin looks glowy and perfect! I don't know how to use make up and this is so easy to use!'

My youngest sister said:
'Wah my super dark circles gone! Jiejie I want to buy this can?'

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at SASA @ Causeway Point.

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments