Tinted Moisture Cushion CC by 3 Concept Eyes Review

08:32:00


Have not yet seen anyone reviewing this product yet. Recently 3ConceptEyes launched this series of cushion products. Fitting Cushion Foundation and Tinted Moisture Cushion CC. 

And I really love the before and after. 


Many girls went gaga over the Instagram videos of the Fitting Cushion Foundation where it can conceal your redness completed with the dewy look. This foundation is said to be lightweight and can be added to retouch your make up at anytime of the day without caking it up. 

It comes in two shades. #001/#002. Mine is #001. 

It is said to have the following benefits:
~Highly moisturising CC cushion with hydrating complex. ( Intensive Moisture for flawless skin. )
~Touch up and still stay dewy and fresh!!
When in need to touch up, never ever try to touch up with thick and dry foundations. ( Layering Makeup with Radience. )
~Whitening
~Anti-Wrinkle
~SPF50+,PA+++

Considering the price point of this product. It costs 41USD, which is in fact quite steep. Since it comes with an extra refill, let's just taking it as paying the price of two items. 

Each packet/refill lasted me about 2 months. This includes applying it everyday, touching up whenever needed too. So meaning 41USD can last me up to 4 months use. 


This is the comparison of before and after using the CC cushion over my face. It really brightens up my skin by a lot! I used concealer on my T zone and under eye, then finish off with the CC cushion.

| Packaging |
~ Sleek black with white words packaging, with a handy mirror inside and the sponge is separated from the cushion for hygienic purposes.

| Smell |
~ It doesn't really have a strong smell. You won't smell anything unless you put it right under your nose to smell.

| Color? |
~ Shade #001

| Pros |
~ Whitens and Brightens definitely. 
~ Able to touch up make up without trace of cakeyness. 
~ It doesn't worsen my skin condition. 
~ Nice packaging. With handy mirror inside and sponge separated from the cushion directly. 

| Cons |
~ Price point too high. 
~ Hard to know when is it finishing. 
~ Although the packaging is nice, it's very bulky. 
~ Also, the cover isn't very tight, so your contents might dry up even if you seldom use it. 


This is after a Long day of make up. Still looking pretty fresh I think! It's good to just apply with thin layers to start up your day. Slowly build it up throughout the day. 

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes definitely! (I still have 3 lol!)

| Where to buy? |
www.stylenanda.com under 3CE.

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

- Jean.

You Might Also Like

0 comments