Innisfree - Whitening Pore Synergy Serum Review

08:58:00


Sorry took a pretty long hiatus and finally being able to get back to blog after my korea trip :D So here's another of my favourite product from Innisfree that I had been using and had finished 4 bottles! I was looking for a serum that can care for my pores and uneven skin tone and that was when I came across this product in Innisfree store. Let's see if this product is worth to try for you!



Here's the whole whitening pore line from Innisfree and I had only tried the pore energy serum as of for now.

What it is
1. Squeezed fresh tangerine peel juice for fresher skincare and brighter skin.
Fresh tangerine peel juice made by squeezing fresh tangerine peel harvested in Jeju contains six types of citrus flavonoid for brighter, clearer skin.

2. Skin tone, dark spot, and pore care in one.
Brightens dull and uneven skin tone and inhibits melanin generation in skin to brighten the dark spots and smooth the texture for flawlessly radiant skin.

3. Once with essence and twice with ampoule
The ampoule and essence mix as you pump and penetrates fast upon application to brighten your skin tone and dark spots.

How to use
Put 1-2 pumps of serum into your hands and apply it around your face.
Apply another layer on areas with dark spots. Gently pat for the best absorption. *The ampoule mixes with the serum and comes out white after 3-4 uses.


It comes in a white translucent bottle with a pump dispenser.


It comes in a 50ML bottle. It cost $54 if I remembered correctly. So it may be pricey to afford if you are still a student. But a bottle can last you for 3-5 months so it's about $10 a month?


I compared with one of the used bottles so you can better see. It's translucent so you can always keep track of how much product is left. The serum looks so orangey when concentrated together however when pumped out, it's near to colourless. I think the dispenser 'crushes' the capsules(ampoules) hence when pumped, it gets blended together.


I like the pump, it is very concise and you will just need 1-2 pumps each use :)


Watery serum, fast absorption.


You don't have to apply this thickly, was just trying to show you how it looks like. A thin layer will do. Look at the goodness!


A close up of the product when dispensed. The white tiny capsules are ampoules soaked within the essence. 2 in 1 product!

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Squeezed fresh tangerine peel juice for fresher skincare and brighter skin.
The product itself smells lovely, soft tangerine scent which does not smells too artificial. It does makes your skin feel fresher upon application.
Claim 2: Brightens dull and uneven skin tone and inhibits melanin generation in skin to brighten the dark spots and smooth the texture for flawlessly radiant skin.
Upon using this prduct, my skin had been improving. My dull and rough bumpy skintone improved. Dark spots took some time to fade so you need to be patient and consistent.
Claim 3: The ampoule and essence mix as you pump and penetrates fast upon application to brighten your skin tone and dark spots
Yes it absorbs pretty fast and it's really lightweight, which makes it suitable for oily skin like me.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Comes in a orange/white box packaging. Translucent bottle allows you to keep track of the amount left inside.

| Smell |
~ Fragrance, sweet tangerine.

| Color? |
~ Slight tint of light orange but more to white.

| Pros |
~ Absorbs fast, suitable for oily face without feeling heavy.
~ Pump dispenser is hygienic.
~ No allergic reaction!
~ Seems to control my sebum after long term usage.
~ Brightens up my dull skin.
~ Ingredients are relatively safe. >Click here to view<

| Cons | 
~ Pore size remains the same.
~ Price tag. $54 maybe expensive to some.

| Would I buy this again? |
I had finished 4 bottles and I would gladly return to purchase more. I really think this is worth a try. It doesn't irritate my sensitive skin and gradually improved my skintone. Currently I'm using the Innisfree Green Persimmon Pore Essence since it's cheaper as compared to this one and I am always looking for pore-care products since I have really big pores. You can also read the review on the persimmon essence here >>> http://yourgirlboss.blogspot.sg/2016/08/innisfree-green-persimmon-pore-essence.html

| Where to buy? |
I got mine from Innisfree, Takashimaya.

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments