Singapore Kbeauty Online Shops Review (All Purchased By Myself)

22:12:00


I totally understand online shopping can be tricky. I had included my experience of shopping with some stores below. I hope it would be helpful if you are gonna purchase from the seller/s and being afraid. I had paid (real money) when I shopped from the stores below, so no sponsored or paid ads below.

*RECOMMENDED*
MY BEAUTY MOMENTS REVIEW 



Brand Choices:
Klairs, Wishtrend, Skinmiso, Ciracle, Tiam, Tosowoong, Hanursinbihan, Cosrx, Bia, Eglips.

Customer Service:
Excellent.
Very fast responses through Facebook Direct Message and even email.

Delivery Speed:
They use Ninja Van. They dispatch within 2 days and I got my order always within 2-3 days.

Final Order Satisfaction:
Excellent.
I ordered about 4 or 5 times from them. It's always a good experience. Only downside is their brand choices are limited. Wished that they had more popular kbeauty brands.

Total Ratings:
Service: 5/5
Products: 4.5/5
Price: 3.5/5
Delivery: 5/5

*RECOMMENDED*
HUSHSG REVIEW



Brand Choices:
Arituam, Banila & Co, Cosrx, Dr Jart, Fresh pop, Happy Bath, Hera, Innisfree, IOPE, IOPE Men, Laneige, Laneige Homme, Mamonde, Mediheal, Mise En Scene, Natural Republic, Neogen, Primera, PyunKang Yul, Skinfood, Son & Park, Sulwhasoo, Sum37, Verite.

Customer Service:
Excellent. I contacted them through Instagram DM and they always reply within the day itself. The good point is they allow self collection so if you are coming to Singapore, you can self collect from them YAY! Simply check their website for the schedule.

Delivery Speed:
They use Ninja Van. But I always opt for self collection.

Final Order Satisfaction:
Excellent.
They did sponsored me once but way before they even sponsored me, I shopped from them for 2 to 3 times. I was very happy with their service so I always went back to shop with them. Well their prices are great and there was a wide selection of brand and most importantly, good customer service! I get to choose my own samples too wow.

Total Ratings:
Service: 5/5
Products: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Delivery:5/5



The following are shops I had shopped through Shopee.sg.


BEAUTYALLIN REVIEW
(Shopee Acc Name: Beautyallin.sg)



Brand Choices:
Etude House, Dr Jart, Tony Moly, Holika Holika, Mizon, The Saem, Innisfree, Aritaum, Secret Key, Apieu, Berrisom, Club Clio, Missha, The Yeon, Mamonde, The Face Shop.

Customer Service:
Very Good. They do reply to enquiries at a reasonable speed but could be faster.
The shipping time was reasonable too.

Delivery Speed:
Fast. From the date I place an order (30th April), it reached me on 7th May. It took a week, which was considered really fast.  The second order was placed on 21st June, it reached me on 30th June. It took a little longer but was still good.

Final Order Satisfaction:
Excellent.
I ordered twice from them, both orders came with samples. Items came in a box and properly bubble wrapped. Product looks authentic. Very good.

Total Ratings:
Service: 4/5
Products: 5/5
Price: 4.5/5
Delivery: 5/5

YOUJINGBEAUTY
(Shopee Acc Name: Youjingbeauty.sg)


Brand Choices:
Hanyul, Innisfree, The Saem, Hera, Laneige, VDL, Medicube, Aritaum, Primera, PeriPera, Sulwhasoo, Sum37, JayJun, The Whoo, OHui, Guerisson, Forencos, SNP.

Customer Service:
Very Good. Enquiries were replied promptly. They even notified me and told me that the order may reach a bit later and when will I expect it. They are very friendly sellers too.
The shipping time was reasonable too.

Delivery Speed:
Fast. I placed an order on 8th July and it reached me on 14th July. It took about a week which was fast.

Final Order Satisfaction:
Excellent.
It came with a few samples those tub kind. I had a great experience shopping here so I would be back to shop since not many brands carries Hanyul instores.

Total Ratings:
Service: 4.5/5
Products: 5/5
Price: 4/5
Delivery:5/5

WASO SG
(Shopee Acc Name: Waso.sg)


Brand Choices:
Mamonde, Laneige, Etude House, Peripera, Sum27, Innisfree, Nature Republic, Skinfood, The Face Shop, Tony Moly, Missha, IOPE, History Of Whoo, Hanyul, Holika Holika, Sulwhasoo, Ohui, Hera, Primera, Beyond.

Customer Service:
Average. My first order did not go as well as there was an item out of stock, which I ended up cancelling the whole order. I paid on 21st July and I was notified the item was OOS only on 26th July. They could had been faster on this I feel, it took 5 days for them to notify me.. Oh well.

Delivery Speed:
Fast. I placed an order on 17th August and it reached me on 24th August. It took about a week which was ok. This was my second order with them.

Final Order Satisfaction:
Average. Items came bubble wrapped well.

Total Ratings:
Service: 2/5
Products: 4/5
Price: 4/5
Delivery:5/5

*RECOMMENDED*
MKMALL SG
(Shopee Acc Name: mkmall.sg)


Brand Choices:
Vprove, Missha, Etude House, The Face Shop, Apieu, Skinfood, It's Skin, Natural Republic, Real Fresh, Peripera

Customer Service:
Excellent. Provided me with ingredient list upon I enquired. Seller was very friendly and items received promptly. Took the initiative to explain to me it might take a while for items to be delivered to me. Good service.

Delivery Speed:
Fast. I placed an order on 19th November and it reached me on 24th November. It took less than a week.

Final Order Satisfaction:
Excellent. Items came bubble wrapped well with sample.

Total Ratings:
Service: 5/5
Products: 4.5/5
Price: 4.5/5
Delivery:5/5

COCOMO
(Shopee Acc Name: cocomosg)


Brand Choices:
Huxley, Makeprem, Cosrx, Whamisa, Son&park, Neogen, J.One, W.lab, laneige, Tiam, Shangpree.

Customer Service:
Lower than average. Item was a preorder that was promised to be shipped within 7 days. About 10 days later order was till pending and they failed to keep their promise. I message them and I was told to wait until next week, even till next week there were still no updates sadly. Not very professional.

Delivery Speed:
Slow.

Final Order Satisfaction:
Bad. I placed another order with them which they did send out pretty fast however, Ninja van was really horrible. Considering the item was shipped from Singapore to Singapore(lol) it took over a week - 9 days through ninja van. Shall not penalise them on this because it's the courier fault. But still they were not very responsible. I was told to contact ninja van myself and handle everything by myself.

Total Ratings:
Service: 1/5
Products: 4.5/5
Price: 4.5/5
Delivery:1/5

*BLACKLISTED*

HISEOUL (I SEOUL U)
(Shopee Acc Name: hiseoul.sg)


Brand Choices:
Etude House, Innisfree, Atoclassic, Jestina, Beautiqlo, Aconcept, True Island, OKA.

Customer Service:
Lower than average. They do reply but they would push it back to the centre and let you wait for days. They try to be very nice with their messages. However, they don't really get back so all I could do is wait. I ordered twice, both experiences were bad.

Delivery Speed:
Fast but uncompleted.

Final Order Satisfaction:
Bad. First Order was placed in 17th December. There was one missing item and till date I still had yet to receive it and I was told not to make a refund as the item 'will come' lol.
Second order was placed in 24th December, I think it took less than a week to arrive but with a WRONG item in it. I was told to return it and pay for the shipping (they would reimburse) but I was not allowed to add a tracking to it (like wth) and if it's lost? They couldn't answer me and told me to wait again (lol). Isn't there a policy? A strict policy? Or is this shop being runned for fun omg.

Total Ratings:
Service: 1/5
Products: 3/5
Price: 2/5
Delivery:1/5

-

I will continue to update this space from time to time.
Last update: 7th January 2018.



You Might Also Like

0 comments