Natural Pacific Calendula Real Floral Toner Review

01:03:00



Here's another toner review which I had been using since a few months ago and I realised the contents were still in my draft. I decided to retake the photos since I was free. This was a really pretty toner which caught my eyes immediately.


What's it about?
Real Calendula Energy Toner is a calming and moisturizing toner with real calendula petals and it is also 91% calendula water. Besides calendula, it also contains Allantoin which makes flaky and chapped skin smoother.
- Calendula Flower Water 91%
- No hazardous ingredients
- Minimize skin irritation.
- Fresh cleansing
- Cleanse makeup residue
- Cleanse residue in the pores


There was a seal on.


Look at the pretty flower petals floating inside~


Watery and clear liquid. No fragrance.


Ingredient List as stated above. It looks pretty safe. Calendula Flower Water was the top on the list. Happy to see that as some products may have it all the way down at the bottom of the list.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: A calming and moisturizing toner with real calendula petals and it is also 91% calendula water. It also contains Allantoin which makes flaky and chapped skin smoother.
I agree it is a calming toner. It doesn't make my skin irritated. I don't feel my skin extra smooth though. Neither was it extra soft after going through 3/4 of the bottle.
Claim 2: - No hazardous ingredients which minimizes skin irritation.
Clean ingredient list as shown above.
Claim 3: Fresh cleansing, Cleanse makeup residue & Cleanse residue in the pores.
Yes, it's great to use after cleansing as it can remove leftover residues. Absorbs very fast and no residue is left.

Summary of product:


| Packaging |
~ Gold cap with plastic bottle. (This seems to be the first batch. The subsequent batches has white caps.)

| Smell |
~ No fragrance.

| Color? |
~ Colorless, liquid.

| Pros |
~ It's gentle on my acne prone sensitive skin.
~ No fragrance but a pretty raw smell.
~ Can the flower petals inside be a plus point haha, it's so pretty.
~ Calendula is great for soothing.
~ Helps with redness, I normally soaked it on cotton pads and stick it on my face for 5-10 mins.
~ Affordable.

| Cons | 
~ Not directly accessible in SG.

| Would I buy this again? |
It's a good toner but nothing wow. It's pretty and most probably I want it for photography purposes only. Would not repurchase in this case. Anyway, it isn't easy to get access to this brand. I got this from Althea and it's already out of stocks. I would prefer the soon jung toner over this one considering both has almost the same claims - suitable for sensitive skin.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine from Althea korea.

| Ratings on this product |
3.5/5 Hearts.

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

xoxo,
Jean Kuah

You Might Also Like

0 comments