Laneige - Brightening BB Cushion Review

21:45:00


Today I will be reviewing on Laneige's BB Cushion; the brightening version. When I googled for the top best cushions from Korea, this product will always be one of their recommended product. 

Lets do a short intro of what Laneige claims this product is supposed to do:
Advanced 6 Multi Benefits with Only 1 Touch


1. Brightening effect
Whitening ingredients of Laneige White Plus Renew line safely and naturally brightens complexion, and increases skin clarity while fading blemishes.
2. UV protection
SPF 50+, PA+++ offers strong protection against harmful UV rays and sun damage.
3. Moisturizing Effect
Laneige’s exclusive Optimal Mineral Water provides instant and deep moisturizing effect.
4. Natural and clean coverage
The medium coverage of a make-up tint gives the skin a natural finish without oil-shine and stickiness.
5. Soothing effect
Fresh cooling sensation instantly cools the skin surface by 4℃, to refresh and soothe fatigued skin.
6. Water resistant
Long-lasting make-up for up to 12 hours provides strong resistance against perspiration and sebum.


So I made my choice - The brightening one instead of the pore control one. Although I have super freaking oily skin, I still chose the brightening one in the end. This was due to my bad experience with 'dry' cushions in the past. Hence, I particularly do not like to buy cushions with a matt finishing. It seems to cake and oxidise on my oily face - I'm not referring to this cushion btw.

The Laneige cushion comes with a refill pack. It comes in this silver matt packaging which looks more 'high end' in my opinion. The cushion pact itself was heavier as compared to innisfree's.


The inside reveals a build in mirror and a puff on the separator.


The puff is blue in color. The magical puff to flawless skin.


The seal and the moment of excitement.


I'm peeling it off gently lol.


The moment of satisfaction!


The sponge is not hard to press down, it doesn't have a strong smell.


When you push down your puff, it actually collects alot of product onto it and evenly distributes it over your face with a nice finishing.


A close up of when the BB cushion is applied. I have large pores sighs. I applied pore putty below with this bb cushion, it minimised the pores appearance. You can still see the flaws when you are super close up. However if you were to hold your mirror/camera about 1m away, it looks like you have perfect skin. Dewy look but with a matt finish.


This is the before and after. I felt that this product suits oily skin combination skin. I had yet to try the pore control one because I was really scared that the product will be too dry and matt for me. 


Final Verdict: *Drums rolls*

| Packaging |
~ White and Silver compact cover which gives out a clean and high end outlook. Comes with an extra refill pack.

| Smell |
~ Fragrance, not strong.

| Color? |
~ No.13 True Beige

| Pros |
~ Did not cause any allergy to my sensitive face.
~ It did last quite long, 8-10hours, it totally depends on how sunny our Mr Sun mood is.
~ Moisturising.
~ Cooling when applied.
~ It hydrates your skin. No dry patches.
~ Looks dewy but it's a semi-matt finishing.
~ Brightens your skin!
~ A pretty decent coverage for a BB Cushion.
~ Good SPF amount: SPF50+PA+++

| Cons | 
~ Price point is too high.
~ Cushions are unhygienic. I change my puffs every 3-4 days.
~ This compact cover is heavier, I prefer it lighter in my pocket.
~ Can accentuate dry spots.

| Would I buy this again? |
I would prefer to try out other brands first. It work really well but it's really pricey. Hoping to find another product at a lower price and offering the same effect.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at Metro Laneige Counter @ Causeway Point.

| Ratings on this product |
4/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments