DCS - Super Aqua Day Cream & Night Cream Review

20:40:00


Hi all! It's Sunday again so I have another review up for you guys! I actually found this at Watsons and it was a holy grail product. Last December, I came across these really pretty blue packagings in Watsons and immediately got attracted to them!!

I used this product for about 3 weeks in January, before I started my previous skincare routine from Innisfree (in my earlier few posts). The results was amazing. I decided to switch out only because my skin is getting oiler especially during this period of time as Singapore's weather hits it's driest and hottest point of the year. If I were to travel to somewhere cold, I would definitely bring this along!


In December, I realise my skin was not as oily as before, my foundation started to cling onto my dry patches and it was irritating. I wanted to look for another product that was more moisturising. I was glad I found this. Not only it moisturised, it gave me great whitening and brightening effects without irritating my skin. If you have dry skin, you really need to give this a try!


The back of the tub, 50ml for each tub. It's made of glass and the blue has a gradient blue. The darker one to represent night, the lighter one to represent day.


It's really creamy and consistence.. and really white haha! I would only recommend to people with dry skin or combination skin. Not for oily skin as the cream may be too heavy for you. Gel cream would be the best for oily skin types.


Because it stated it's dermatologically tested, I decided to buy it.


The packaging is just too nice. Don't you feel so?


As stated on how to use:
Day Cream - After cleansing and toning, take appropriate amount and apply throughly on skin, Pat to absorb. (Last step of your skincare before your sunscreen and make up.)
Night Cream - After cleansing, toning and applying ampoule and eye cream in the night time, take appropriate amount and apply throughly on skin, Pat to absorb. (Last step of your skincare)


Dermatologically Tested (yay yay yay)
Not tested on animal (yay yay yay yay)
6 Out Solution (yay yay yay yay yay perfect for sensitive skin)
Agave Cactus Extract (Read the description on the box, it's really so good for your skin!!)


Now lets compare the cream! I purposely applied in a dot drag motion to show you the cream is kinda thick. However, when it's applied it's not heavy at all. /(O-O)\


Look at the color difference after you apply the cream! It's really instant brightening. It also has an SPF of 20, plus point!


Continue to massage and even out the cream. Whitening effect is really happening there.


Now for the night cream too. It's very cooling when applied, super moisturising especially if you sleep in the aircon.

I will be reviewing the ampoule and toner from the same range shortly in the next few post!

Final Verdict: *Drums rolls*

| Packaging |
~ Glass tubs are really heavy for you if you want to bring this around for travel. It's also unhygenic to dip your fingers in.
~ Tips: I actually use a spatula to scoop the product out into a travel size container and use it from there instead.

| Smell |
It says there is fragrance but, I do not smell any. It's just like a very normal cream like smell.

| Color? |
~ White.

| Pros |
~ Did not cause any allergy to my sensitive face.
~ After 3 weeks of usage my skin brightened up alot, permenantly.
~ Moisturising.
~ Very refreshing and cooling when applied.
~ Quite hydrating to your skin, especially useful after cleansing and our skin loses moisture.

| Cons | 
~ It's not suitable for my current oily skin, afraid creams that are not gel will clog my pores (that's normally what would happen if you use a thicker cream).
~ Tub packaging is not hygienic.
~ Heavy to bring for travelling as it's a glass tub.

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes I will. But only when I am travelking to colder countries. Would definitely bring this along.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at Watsons @ Causeway Point.

| Ratings on this product |
4/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!






You can also have korean like skin, so don't give up too fast!
It takes time and effort so be diligent, follow your skincare routine every day and night.

- Jean.

You Might Also Like

0 comments