Cosrx - Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol Review

17:56:00


Back with another acne saving product from Cosrx >> the skin returning a sol *U* I saw on forums that A-sol = Acne Solution, which I guess is a short form given. This product is one of my favourite now omg. I had always wondered why so many people were raving on this brand and now I know why!


What is it:
Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol is a skin-type solution product that solves the daunting problem
of complex skin trouble with a combination of Propolis, AHA, natural BHA, and natural moisture-retention
ingredients, as well as helping with control of sebum and clearing of dead skin cells. 

Natural BHA Skin Returning A-Sol contains little oil, helping with managing sebum and pores,
to give the skin cleanliness with no shine or trouble.


How to use:
1) In the mornings/evenings after facial wash, spread a thin layer onto troubled areas, such as areas with dead skin cells and, blackheads, acne and excess sebum.
2) Tap gently with fingertips to absorb.
*If you use daytime, please apply sunscreen after the application.


Mostly in hangul. I attached this just in case some could read and get more information from it :)


Ingredients:
Propolis Extract, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lactate, Lactic Acid, water, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Allantoin, Cassia Obtusifolia Seed Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Ethyl Hexanediol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil


I am not so sure what's behind the seal since it's all in hangul.


It's a pump dispenser type which is hygienic! But it's a little hard to control the amount you would like to dispense. Even if you only wanna spot treat on one pimple, you would still have to dispense a full pump since it can't be easily controlled. Which could be a waste hmm. But anyway, I just pat it all around my face cause I don't wanna waste.


This is the amount you get from a pump. It's very watery.


Thin liquid form which evaporates/dries out quickly.


When dries, it looks matt and lightweight, fully absorbed.


Skin improvement seen after 3 weeks of usage. It helps CCs to faster develop into a whitehead, redness to subside and the best part? Softer skin!! Since I have really sensitive skin, my skin develops hives easily, either from the sun or shellfishes. I remembered I was really desperate at that time with my bad skin, I took a risk and pulled out this product from my drawer to use haha!

Summary time!

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Control of sebum and clearing of dead skin cells.
I'm highly interested to use products that exfoliates. Firstly, Singapore is hot, like summer 365days round. Secondly my skin type is very oily, so the amount of dead skin cells build up is ...... crazy. I needed something gentle for my sensitive acne prone skin too so I do not pick up harsh exfoliators. This one does control sebum and clearing of dead skin cells. Now my face felt very much smoother after using this product.
Claim 2: Solves the problem of complex skin trouble with a combination of Propolis, AHA, natural BHA, and natural moisture-retention ingredients.
Yes Yes YES! I am thankful the CCs turns into a whitehead faster after using this product. I was suffering badly from one closed comedone on my cheek and after using this for a week plus, it subsided, but an acne scar was left since it was very big.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ White opaque packing with red labelled printed on. Minimal design. Their bottles are all pretty standard which I feel safe - it's like they don't spend time beautifying the exterior but going deep into the product itself to make sure it's of great quality.

| Smell |
~ Smells similar to tea tree? Not disturbing though.

| Color? |
~ Colorless, thin, watery liquid.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ Closed Comedones(CCs) turns into whiteheads for faster extraction.
~ Exfoliates dead skin cells giving you a smoother skin.
~ Lightweight, fast absorption.
~ Skin redness subsides and skin looks brighter and healthier now.
~ Softer skin.
~ Clears up acne/s fast.
~ Controls sebum production.
The ingredients list contains only 1 acne irritant ingredients which is so safe! But you might wanna patch test first.  >click this to check<

| Cons | 
~ Purging took one week to go away when I first use this product.
~ Bottle is opaque which is hard to track how much product is left.
~ Must use sunblock(Actually you should already be using one if you are not)!!!!!!
~ Contains alcohol.
~ Does not help acne scarring.

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes! Definitely. I really love this product. Whenever I have skin irritation, I just pat this on and wait for magic to happen. This is my HG and life saver product atm.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at My Beauty Moments (Known as Cosrx Singapore initially)

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments