Sulwhasoo Snowise Ex Cleansing Foam Review

03:09:00


I seldom switch out with cleansers as I tend to get breakouts easily from the wrong cleanser choice. I decided to go for this since it was raved by quite a number of people and it had a safe PH Level of 5-6 as well. I really like this cleanser a lot!


What is it:
Mild yet dense foam cleanses while maintaining skin hydration and protecting its natural glow

With a pH of 5.0-6.0, the cleanser has a subtle acidity ideal for preserving the natural pH balance of the skin.
The subtle acidity of the foam protects the skin’s naturally acidic pH balance, cleansing the skin gently while protecting its delicate balance and natural glow.

Leaves the natural moisture in the skin intact.
In addition to removing excess sebum, the foam also hydrates the skin, leaving it glowing even after cleansing.

Dense and rich foam.
The bouncy and creamy formula turns into a finely-grained and dense foam, making for a gentle, enjoyable cleanse.


I attached the ingredient list above for reference.

Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium myristoyl glutamate, PEG-75, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Stearic Acid, Glycol Distearate, Oldenlandia Diffusa Extract, Hydrolyzed Ginseng Saponins, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Paeonia Albiflora Root Extract, Nelumbo Nucifera Seed Extract, Polygonatum Officinale Rhizome/Root Extract, Lilium Tigrinum Flower/leaf/stem Extract, Rehmannia glutinosa, Honey, Licorice Root Extract, Licorice Root Extract, Ophiopogon japonicus root extract, Niacinamide, Lactic Acid, Sodium salicylate, Butylene Glycol, Methoxy PEG-114/Polyepsilon Caprolacton, Cocamide MEA, PEG 150 Distearate, Polyquaternium-7, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance



The product is sealed with a foil sticker as seen above.


This cleanser doesn't foam up so much. You will need to dispense more to get more foam. Try not to be stingy with it, I know it's costly haha!

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: With a pH of 5.0-6.0, the cleanser has a subtle acidity ideal for preserving the natural pH balance of the skin.
I am glad this wasn't stripping. It was very gentle on my sensitive redness prone skin. It did not leave my skin squeaky clean.
Claim 2: The foam also hydrates the skin, leaving it glowing even after cleansing.
It doesn't leaves my skin tight after cleansing.
Claim 3: The bouncy and creamy formula turns into a finely-grained and dense foam, making for a gentle, enjoyable cleanse.
It doesn't foam up a lot if you use a little, but if you squeeze more of the product with a little bit of water, it foams up well.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Luxurious packaging. It's off white and reflective under different angles (pearl effect). It's a screw on cap which is much better than a flip cap, in case it gets loose and water goes in.

| Smell |
~ Herbal scented.

| Color? |
~ White.

| Pros |
~ No visible reactions.
~ The scent is so amazing.
~ Not stripping.
~ Does not leave a tight and squeaky clean feeling.
The ingredients list had low listed irritants. You might wanna patch test first just in case.  >click this to check< 

| Cons | 
~ The price.

| Would I buy this again? |
99% wanna repurchase. Finally, I get what's the raved about on this. I do feel the pinch with the price but my skin is loving it, how can I resist. There are more and more new formulations with balanced PH Cleansers and I would switch out for something cheaper if I find one suitable. But at the moment, I am sticking to this and the Cosrx Morning Gel Cleanser as they are both non stripping.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine from Sulwhasoo, Vivo City Tangs.

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments