Cosrx Low PH Good Morning Gel Cleaner Review

00:37:00


Since I am done with so many bottles of the Cosrx cleanser, it's time for me to really talk about it here on my blog! I personally LOVE this cleanser to bits and that's the reason why I kept going back for it. Cosrx's packaging were constantly simple and straightfoward. The cleanser comes in a white tube with an eye catching blue and yellow label.


What is it:
A super gentle cleanser that’s great for morning wash.
Low pH formula gel cleanser prevents stripping your skin of it's natural oils and contains purifying botanical ingredients and mild acids to gently cleanse your skin to its most supple and clear texture. It's also formulated to remove makeup and other oil-based residue with a low pH of 5.


Ingredient list can be found clearly at the back of it's packaging too.


As per Cosdna Analyze, the ingredient list is vey clean and neat! However, please do avoid if you see any allergens you have being stated inside.


It comes in a flip cap cover. One sad thing about it is seems to leak after some time of use. Maybe they might wanna consider to change to a screw on cap?


Cosrx cleansers are sealed with a silver foil when you first unscrew it.


As you can see, it's a clear gel texture. You might want to be slightly generous with it as this doesn't foam up well.


So here's how it looks like when foamed up. Not very dense foam but still do-able.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: A super gentle cleanser that’s great for morning wash.
I prefer using a cleansing water in the morning personally. I find this a better choice for night time use these days.
Claim 2: Low pH formula gel cleanser prevents stripping your skin of it's natural oils and contains purifying botanical ingredients and mild acids to gently cleanse your skin to its most supple and clear texture.
My favourite part of this cleanser is that even after washing there is no dryness. It does not feel squeaky clean and tight. It felt like I just used water to rinse my face instead. My skin got calmer ever ever since I switched to this cleanser.
Claim 3: It's also formulated to remove makeup and other oil-based residue with a low pH of 5.
I would still recommend double cleansing no matter what. So normally I do oil cleanse and follow up by this. Ph level is approx 5.5.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Flip cap opaque packaging. Simple and direct.

| Smell |
~ A strong tea tree scent which some might not accept.

| Color? |
~ Colorless, gel.

| Pros |
~ Non-drying, nor stripping after wash.
~ Great for acne skin as it controlled my acne and pimples.
~ Safe ingredient list.
~ Very affordable.

| Cons | 
~ It seems to leak weirdly.
~ The strong scent.

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes, I will repurchase. It's easy to get hold in Singapore so if I need a cleanser fast, I can easily reach out for this without damaging my wallet too. I like how gentle it is on my blemishes but at the same time I do hope they can improve on the scent and packaging.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine from Watsons SG.

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts.

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

xoxo,
Jean Kuah

You Might Also Like

0 comments