Etude House Big Cover Concealer Cushion Review

08:44:00




Here's my next review and it's on concealers. This is more special, it's a concealer cushion! Initially I decided to get this because I felt that the Laneige one was quite pricey as compared. But I didn't regret purchasing this one :)



This Big Cover Concealer Cushion comes in 6 shades:
Illuminate - Highlighting features
Mint - Cover up redness and blood vessels
Peach Pink - Conceals uneven skintone around the mouth area and undereye
Vanilla, Beige, Sand - Concealing spots & blemishes


I gotten the Mint and Vanilla. I have those really 'easy to turn red' kinda skin and it's really frustrating. This is one reason you don't see me using blush and you will never. So I won't be reviewing one hah.



The packaging is lightweight as compared to Laneige one and the caps are so much easier to remove and cap on. This doesn't mean it's loose, it's still tight.




I like the tip alot! It's soft and fluffy and easy to apply on.


Simply click it like a pen to dispense the product. It took me about 20-25 clicks to see something out from the tip. Subsequently a click will be enough.


Clean tip, it's really soft. You are already thinking that this is gonna give you a smooth application. Don't you?


The mint one dispensed faster then the vanilla one, hmm.


This is when applied and unblended. The mint one is slightly sheered as compared to the Vanilla one. However, it's totally fine!


When blended. I would say it's semi-matte but with a dewy finishing.


I applied primer for my make up base and as you can see, it's still red.


Dot the product over the area/s you would like to reduce redness with the mint corrector.


Tadah! Blended it out with my sponge and it looks so perfect already! I haven't even whack on my cushion foundation!


Lastly, here we have our Vanilla shade on the left side of the photo. It covers dark circles well, so it did cover my blemishes too in this case. 

I highly recommend this series of products as it's affordable and workable!

| Packaging |
~ Lightweight plastic packaging. Comes together in a box. Convenient to carry around and into your bag too.

| Smell |
Slight perfume smell, not strong nor affects application.

| Color? |
~ Mint & Vanilla

| Pros |
~ Did not cause any allergy to my sensitive face.
~ Can cover up redness and it's a great base (Mint)
~ Can cover up blemishes well (Vanilla)
~ Dewy when applied, does not dry out.
~ Instant brightening of your skin (Mint)
~ Did not cake after 11 hours.

| Cons | 
~ You don't know how much product is left in the tube as the packaging is totally opaque.
~ Cushion concealer can be unhygienic if you use it for touch ups since you cannot wash it.

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes I will. I am considering to get the pink and illuminate one the next time :)

| Where to buy? |
Etude House Outlets in Singapore - $20.90 each.

| Ratings on this product |
4.5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!



- Jean.

You Might Also Like

0 comments