AC Clinic Intense - Hinoki Water Mist by Etudehouse House Review

07:21:00

Recently, I had been really addicted to Mist Sprays. I love the refreshing feelings it gives you and the way it can fix your makeup. Before using this product, I had been using Evian Mist Spray and Bio Essence Mist Spray.

So what does this spray claims to do?
~ A soothing mist that contains Hinoki Water (Chamaecyparis Obtusa Water).
~ Control excessive sebum and dead skin cells.
~ Keeps skin clean, moist and smooth all day long.
~ Its Non-Comedogenic & Dermatologist Tested.

How to use?
~ Spray frequently and evenly onto whole face.
~ At least 20cm away from face.


| Packaging |
~ Sturdy green bottle with spray nuzzle.

| Smell |
~ It has those herbal kind of smell, which I didn't really like as compared to the Evian and Bio Essence Spray.

| Color? |
~ Colorless.

| Pros |
~ It didn't irritate my skin. It's a good thing.
~ My skin did produce less oil when I switch to this mist. However, I felt my face went a little dry. Which I do not really like.

| Cons |
~ I guess the smell? I tend to spray this in the office, when I come back from lunch, after fighting the bloody big sun. And before I leave for work.

| Would I buy this again? |
Would consider, I might! The price seems a little pricey.

For my case, I guess it did control my oil to a certain extend. It may differ for different users.

I would recommend this spray to people with sensitive skin, if you have pimples or acne. It wouldn't worsen your skin condition. I think it contains alcohol so if you have had a bad experience with it, it's best you avoid this product.

| Where to buy |
Etude House, $19SGD.

| Ratings on this product |
4/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

- Jean.

You Might Also Like

0 comments