Eucerin - Micellar Cleansing Fluid (3 in 1) Review

18:47:00


Back for another favourite product of mine! If you have sensitive skin, I totally would recommend this cleanser. I have been using the second bottle and I stocked up 3 more at one go!

What's so great about this product? Firstly, it caught my eyes on shelf as it was categorize under 'dermatological skincare'. This product claims that it has been tested on sensitive skin and its suitable for all skin type. 


What it claims to do:

Eucerin DermatoCLEAN 3 in 1 Micellar Cleansing Fluid is a refreshing, cleansing solution that:
| Removes all water-soluble eye and face make-up.
| Helps skin to breathe better.
| Is quick and convenient to use.
| Has been tested on, and proven to be compatible with, sensitive skin and eyes.

It contains an innovative combination of active ingredients:
| APG Complex: an effective yet extra mild cleansing complex.
| Gluco-glycerol: a nature-derived moisturising active.
| Hyaluronic acid: skin care active with a high moisture binding capacity.

The Results:
| Eyes and skin feel clean and soothed.
| Skin is noticeably soft and supple.
| Skin is better prepared for regeneration.

It's fragrance-free, alcohol-free, free of anionic surfactants, colourants-free, paraben-free, ophthalmologically-tested, suitable for use with contact lenses. Plus point if you have any allergies to alcohol products!


For 200ml, it could last me for quite some time imo, I used half a bottle for a month. So I guess 2 months later you would need to stock up a new bottle again. But it depends on how often you use this, I use this day and night.





How I use this:

| Morning |
1. Every morning when I wake up, I will use this product and squeeze a fair amount on the cotton pad. 
2. Gently wipe this cotton pad over your face, forehead first, follow by my nose and cheeks, lastly chin and my jawline. I just wipe the leftovers on my neck.
3. Rinse off with some cold water and dap dry.

| Evening |
1. Once I reach home, I will use this product too. But I will apply waterproof mascara remover before i prep for the next step. 
2. Gently wipe this cotton pad over your face, forehead first, follow by my nose and cheeks, lastly chin and my jawline. I just wipe the leftovers on my neck.
3. I squeeze another fair amount on a new cotton pad and place it over my eyes for 15-20 seconds to remove my eye make up. Repeat for the other eye. Be warned that this isn't meant to remove waterproof eye make up. If you dont use a remover beforehand, you are gonna cry!
4. I will squeeze a fair amount again on a new cotton pad and repeat Step 2 again. This is for double cleansing to make sure my make up is removed.
5. I use my cleansing gel. (Will recommend it again in details)
6. I use my cleansing foam. (Will recommend it again in details)


It gives a rather refreshing feeling when used.
When I used this for the first time, it kind of stung my eyes. It was painful. But subsequently, I never experience with that anymore. So I guess it was fine.


This was the residue from my Morning Remover Routine.
All the dust and acne cream left over night was cleanse off as seen on the cotton pad.

| Packaging |
~ White transparent plastic bottle which you are able to keep track of how much content is left.

| Smell |
~ It doesn't really have a strong smell. You won't smell anything unless you put it right under your nose to smell.

| Color? |
~ Colorless.

| Pros |
~ This product is suitable for sensitive skin without causing any allergies and breakouts.
~ It's refreshing when used and it does not make your skin feels irritated. 
~ Cleans your make up pretty well when you double cleanse.
~ Transparent packaging that allows you to know if you are finishing up the contents soon or not.

| Cons | 
~ I don't like the part when you dispense the content, if you squeeze too hard, your contents would spill out - alot. Like a water gun lol. I meant it.
~ May sting your eyes if you have sensitive eyes. 

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes definitely! (I just bought 3!)

| Where to buy? |
Watsons/Guardian.

| Ratings on this product |
4.5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

- Jean.



You Might Also Like

0 comments