Staycation @ Studio M (2015)

16:27:00


Throw back to my stay at Studio M last year, I seriously would love to go back to this hotel because of the appealing interior design of its room!



I have a video of the entire room when I walk in, but I can't attach videos here sadly q(~n~)p


This is the staircase up to our bed. It's mainly wood and white theme. 


This is our bed for that night! This is really comfy af and wooooohooooo. I love how heavy the sheets were and how fluffy the bed comforter was. My Boyfriend said we were literally sinking into the bed of cloudsssss. I never forgotten how comfy Studio M bed was. It was even better than Marina Bay Sands hotel!!


The place where you can hang your clothes. A few hangers are given! So no need to bring along your house hangers~


Studio M does provide hairdryers, flask, cups, teabags, tooth brush, cotton wool, cotton buds, shower caps, including toiletries like shower foam, shampoo and face wash. Can't recall if there is conditioner. Oh ya, and they have slippers for you. My Boyfriend has big legs so it's kinda small for him. Lol!


He started to mess up the table lol. Anyway, the window concept was great. It was a full view window, so meaning you can take OOTDs there standing on the table! If you need privacy, you can just draw down the curtains. I love the window concept a lot. 


More OOTDs you can take. Happy girl~~


Everything from there feels so insta-worthy. So get your cameras ready to spam if you are gonna have a stay there! 



We bought our own laptop and btw their TV don't support HDMI cables. We were looking for holes to plug buy don't have any leh /: Lyimg down chilling watching Chappie that night. 


I am an alcoholic no more since 2016 start. Meh, this is cause alcohol is really bad for your skin and if you want good skin, you seriously need to cut it down or quit it. 


Last siao selfie before I turn in. 


Before we left, we took another selfie again! It was a really great stay there.

| Service |
They gave us a free upgrade to premium loft so our bed is on top instead! Also, we requested for a later check out timing as we were so tired /: Just make a call down to enquire and they would arrange!

| Interior Design |
Wood and white furnishing. The best part about studio M is its two levels design in each room. But their toilet is really really small :( People that has any phobia with confined space would not like it. 

| Toiletries |
Hairdryer, Tooth brush, Tooth paste, Facewash, Bodywash, Shampoo, Cotton Buds, Cotton Wool, Shower cap. 

| Would I come back again? |
Yes definitely! The best bed I ever decked into!!!

| Ratings |
5/5 hearts! I love this so so much~


| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

- Jean.

You Might Also Like

0 comments