Innisfree - Mineral Cover Fit Concealer Review

07:44:00


I stumbled across this new concealer at Innisfree that day where they actually had a few newly launched concealers in store but wasn't on the official website yet. So today, I will be reviewing on the Mineral Cover Fit Concealer.


Product Reference from: http://jolse.com/product/Innisfree-MINERAL-COVER-FIT-CONCEALER-10ml/7855/ & http://ibuybeauti.com/product/innisfree-mineral-cover-fit-concealer-spf-30pa/

Features:
1. Fitting complex gives quick blemish cover with high fix and high fit concealer. 
2. Plant moisture ingredient gives uneven skin due to dryness, clean and long lasting cover effect.
3. Anti-wrinkle + whitening
4. Perfect blemishes cover : high cover, high adhesion concealer
5. Long lasting cover: vegetable moisturizing ingredient (preventing dryness)

How to use:
Small imperfections in the narrow part of the trouble, such as that gives kokkok dip.
Apply thin layer.

It comes in 3 shades. Pink Beige, Natural Beige and True Beige.


It's 10ml only, so it's quite a tiny tube. The product reminds me of samples/gifts I usually get in stores whenever I make a purchase.


It's really easy to dispense. Also, somehow it doesn't dispense too much, it's easy to control the amount you want to squeeze out.


Let's test to see it's coverage!


Dab the concealer on spots you would like to conceal.


Overall it covers up well. However when it's full blended, the coverage was really light. I don't think it can conceal super red pimples/acne.

Lasting Power:
I think it did stayed on pretty well but it will melt under the big, hot sun. What kind of makeup wouldn't melt under the sun srsly?!

Was it drying?:
It wasn't to my surprise. I realise this is really easy to blend out unlike some concealers. It does not accentuate any of your dry spots which is a thumbs up!

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ A small plastic tube that's light and convenient to carry around in your make up pouch.

| Smell |
~ No strong scent, and it doesn't smell like it contained any fragrance.

| Color? |
~ Shade #01-Pink Beige

| Pros |
~ No allergy.
~ Easy to blend out.
~ Not dry, it doesn't accentuates dry spots.
~ A little goes along the way.
~ Convenient to bring around.
~ Good for touch ups.

| Cons | 
~ 10ml, $10? Seems a little pricey.
~ Not on a high coverage side.

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes most probably, when I needed light and natural coverage.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at Innisfree @ Takashimaya.

| Ratings on this product |
4/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments