Laneige - Lumi Volume Primer Review

07:55:00


Today's review will be on the Lumi Volume Primer from Laneige! I decided to get this primer because I saw what Korean make up artists always recommended to get that bright and glowing skin. That was because they always used a pearl based primer to brighten up!



What it claims from Laneige's website (http://www.laneige.com/my/en/product/makeup/face/view.lumi-volume-primer.cc_base.html)

Lumi Volume Primer
Primer that brightens skin and adds reflection for long-lasting glow and dimension
1. Adding dimension
Contains light-exuding Self-Luminance Powder, which gives skin the appearance of being illuminated for a glowing, healthy appearance
2. Optical brightening effect
High-Reflection Booster Oil increases the light reflected from skin, giving it a brighter appearance as if illuminated.
3. Glowing, moisturized finish
Luminance Glam Water allows the formula to glide over skin as it moisturizes, giving it a glowing finish.


Details on the back of the packaging. It's only 40ml. Ingredients are stated on the box too.


It comes in a tube packaging. It has a very classy outlook and yeah it's a mid-high end product.



As you can see, after blended it left off a pink shimmery cast. It gives your skin a healthy glow and brightens up but I think this didn't help on my big pores and skin redness which were my main concern. 

| Packaging |
~ Product comes in a sweet pink tube form and packed in a silver boxed packaging. 

| Smell |
~Fragrance, smells very very sweet. 

| Color? |
~ Pink pearl like base. 

| Pros |
~ Did not cause any allergy to my sensitive face.
~ Makes your face 'glow' very naturally.
~ Smells good and does not linger.

| Cons | 
~ Too expensive($42 for 40ml), there are cheaper alternatives.
~ Can't justify if it made my makeup last longer.

| Would I buy this again? |
I would not cause it's really pricey. I would recommend the 3CE Highlight Beam instead though. This product is nice but the price point makes me think twice on repurchasing.

| Ratings on this product |
3/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Which of the cheaper primers would you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there, the pore sillky balm from 3ce had been my long term favourite pore product. If you don't have very big pores concerns, you can either opt for the no sebum primer from Innisfree or the Face Blur from Etude House which would be good enough :) Hope it helps!

      Delete