Innisfree - Mineral Moisture Fitting Base + Mineral Make Up Base Review

23:40:00


Yoohoo! Today's review will be on two Innisfree product. It maybe a longer blogpost since I decided to review two products at one go in one blogpost! Primers are important and I am so glad that recently more colour had been implemented to cater to different skin tone concerns. So let's go more into it shall we?


What it is? (Mineral moisture fitting base)
A mineral base containing Jeju green tea for moisturizing skin.

1. A shield of moisture with organic green tea combined with the triple-moisture system moisturizes skin and prepares the face for makeup.
2. 3-in-1 function: Lotion, cream, and primer
3. This silicon-free formula, combined with natural Jeju minerals, helps your skin become healthier.
4. Soft essential aroma


What it is? (Mineral make up base vanilla green SPF30/PA++)
Mineral base layer for bright skin tone and smooth skin texture

1. 4-in-1 multibase to enhance skin tone, act as a primer, balance oil and moisture, and protect against UV rays.
2. Soft essential aroma


Both comes in a plastic tube, equal size and amount (40ml) packed into a eco-friendly box.


The details at the back, can't read korean.


Ingredient list. I am particular with products containing beeswax. I feel like my skin always has a reaction whenever a product has this ingredient added. Call me paranoid but this gave my skin red spots like allergies. (Only the Mineral moisture fitting base).


On the left, Mineral moisture fitting base
On the right, Mineral make up base vanilla green SPF30/PA++


Anyway it comes with a silver seal but I removed it.


Here's the color swatch.


When slightly blended. You can see the green one leaves a cast after blending.

Lets review on Mineral moisture fitting base first shall we?

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: A shield of moisture with organic green tea combined with the triple-moisture system moisturizes skin and prepares the face for makeup.
I can assure you this is super moisturizing. Please stay away if you have super oily skin like mine. I didn't know why did I even buy this lol! But it can be holy grail for our dry skin friends :O
Claim 2: 3-in-1 function: Lotion, cream, and primer
Yes like I mentioned, it's so moisturising, I think you can just skip your creams especially when you are in a rush in the morning.
Claim 3: This silicon-free formula, combined with natural Jeju minerals, helps your skin become healthier.
It's too moisturizing for me that I had some kind of allergy towards this product. I stopped using it after I see red spots and patches appearing.
Claim 4: Soft essential aroma
It smells good! Beware if you do not like fragrance ya!

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ White opaque plastic tube. Easy to dispense. Packed into a eco friendly box packaging.

| Smell |
~ Fragrance.

| Color? |
~ White, when blended it's transparent.

| Pros |
~ Skin feels really moisturised. But too much for oily skin.
~ Lightweight and easy to blend.
~ Smells pleasant.
~ Great for areas with dry patches. It will be moist so your foundation will not cling on these patches and look patchy.

| Cons | 
The ingredients list has some acne/irritant contents.  >click this to check<
~ I had slight mild reactions to this product.
~ Super oily for oily skin/Combination.
~ Your make up will glide.
~ Unable to see how much contents is left in the tube.
~ Did not made my make up last longer.

I would say this is a moisturiser more than a primer hmm.

Moving on to reviewing on Mineral make up base vanilla green SPF30/PA++ ..

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Mineral base layer for bright skin tone and smooth skin texture
It brightens instantly but do expect a white cast! The thicker you apply, the whiter your face will get. However it hid all my redness, so I shall not complain about this product's function.
Claim 2: 4-in-1 multibase to enhance skin tone, act as a primer, balance oil and moisture, and protect against UV rays.
I like the fact that SPF had been included for this product. The SPF included is low so it's more likely to be suitable for sensitive individuals too. I can't say much about the oil controlling properties. My face still gets quite oily by mid day. Furthermore, it really conceals my redness issue so it's a plus!

Claim 3: Soft essential aroma
Also, this smells good! Beware if you do not like fragrance ya!

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
Green opaque plastic tube. Easy to dispense. Packed into a eco friendly box packaging.

| Smell |
~ Fragrance.

| Color? |
~ Green, White when blended.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ Redness can be covered up upon usage of this product.
~ Not drying.
~ SPF included, protects your skin from harsh UV rays.
~ Its not sheer, which is a plus point!

| Cons | 
The ingredients list is quite safe but there some irritants inside which I thought were minor but you should still pay attention to it.  >click this to check<
~ If you don't apply a pore primer, it will get stuck in your pores thus making it look weird.
~ Didn't do oil control well.
~ Opaque tube so I can't see what's left.

LASTLY!!!! *Bear with me, it's da last part yeah!*

| Would I buy these again? |
I might buy the mineral make up base again but definitely not the mineral moisture fitting base. There is a lot of make up base primer from various brands so I might give the others a try first. Honestly, I think the mineral make up base is worth a try plus the price point makes it even worth it.

| Where to buy? |
I got mine from Innisfree, Bugis Junction.

| Ratings on this product |
Mineral moisture fitting base
1/5 Hearts!
Mineral make up base vanilla green SPF30/PA++
3.5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments