W Lab - Snail Green Tea Essence Review

00:19:00


Hi there, today I will reviewing a skincare product from Wlab! Let's admit it, snail and green tea are great for skin, but sadly they don't really come combined into one product in the market. I'm pretty much crazy over green tea skincare products and i love leaders insolution AC dressing mask(which contains snail filtrate too). When I came across this product, I knew I had to try this out already. Who knows it  might be a hidden HG product?


What is it
Green tea and snail extract synergy gives rich nutrition and energy.
Strong antioxidant! Regeneration! Soothing care effect with rich snail extract. 
Rich polyphenol, moisture and antioxidant effect with Jeju green tea. 
Rich nutrition supply for skin higher regeneration effect with moisture barrier. 


As claimed by their users, it strengthens skin barriers for a healthier skin after time.


Everything's in korean, so I can't read, if you can read, good for you.


It comes in 50ml for $20 which I feel is a little pricey.


Ingredient list as shown in korean (there's english version so I typed it into cosdna) but the weird thing is the toner and the essence has the exact same list of ingredient in the english version list. Urgh :( but still, take a look here at the ingredients: > http://www.cosdna.com/eng/cosmetic_117d244230.html


Packaging is on par with what you are paying for. It's transparent so you can clearly see how much product is left inside.


This is one full pump. It's very watery and 'oily'.


I would compare the texture and feel with Innisfree Olive Cleansing oil. You just slapped oil onto your face but once it gets drinked up, you barely feel anything. Amazing???!!!! I was freaking out already when I pumped a pump out of it, staring at how oily it is, afraid it would be too heavy for my oily skin.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Green tea and snail extract synergy gives rich nutrition and energy.
Yes, the essence is rich indeed. Nothing much done for my acne, it soothed my red and patchy skin well.
Claim 2: Strong antioxidant! Regeneration! Soothing care effect with rich snail extract. 
My redness calmed down a little but overall nothing much was done other than that. I used it for a period of 1 week plus - 2 weeks. Maybe I will continue to use it to judge futher.
Claim 3: Rich polyphenol, moisture and antioxidant effect with Jeju green tea. 
Since it calms down my red skintone, I guess the antioxidants did take effect. So yay!
Claim 4:Rich nutrition supply for skin higher regeneration effect with moisture barrier. 
My skin gotten less oily, but I can't really tell was it because of this product or I am on a skin supplement hence it's from that. But anyway it's still recommended!

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Green transparent acrylic plastic bottle with pump dispenser. Comes with a box packaging. I like skincare that uses red and green for senstive skin products. Red is like an emergency? Green resembles soothing imo. Looking at the bottle, it had already won my heart and trust.

| Smell |
~ Funky. If they did state fragrance, I really have no idea what kind of fragrance that is. Not near to herbal either. But it's not that strong to affect application. It's disturbing for me to smell it directly lol.

| Color? |
~ Colourless, with a little yellow tint.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ Skin feels moisturizing.
~ Does not leave an oily finishing.
~ Clams redness effectively.
~ Skin might had went less oily.
~ Transpent bottles, I appreciate that, I always prefer to know how much product is left inside.

| Cons | 
The ingredients list is quite safe but since it's for sensitive skin, I don't get why the loooooong ingredient list haha.
~ A little pricey? $20 for 50ml only.

| Would I buy this again? |
Honestly, it didn't turn out to be my holy grail. But if I were to have skin redness, this would definitely be the product I would go back for to soothe and calm my skin. If not, I might give this a miss since I am looking for products for acne and closed comedones. You can give this a try if you have rather sensitive skin too. It does makes your skin looks healthier overtime.

| Where to buy? |
I got mine from Wlab, Korea. But you can get this from Althea also. I was about to buy it at Althea already, but who knows I bumped into the store in korea while I was travelling so I just got it there instead.

If you want, you can shop through this link http://sg.althea.kr/referral-welcome?k=zOTUxOTQ @ Althea to get additional $5+$20 off :)

| Ratings on this product |
3.5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments