Innisfree - No Sebum Mineral Powder Review

08:07:00


This post had been in my drafts for months and I decided to publish this since a reader requested for it :) I am a fan of innisfree especially their skincare line. Anyway, I had used 5-6 of these powders up till date, so let me share with you guys how AWESOME this powder is through this post. 



What it is
1. Sebum control powder that allows for non-greasy, downy baby skin 
Sebum absorption powder and mineral sebum control powder absorb excess sebum for a bright, downy skin as if presently putting on makeup. 

2. Jeju natural minerals and mint for refreshing control of oil and moisture 
Sebum absorption powder with Jeju natural minerals and mint restores an unhealthy balance of oil and moisture, leaving a refreshing finish. 

3. Absorbing excess sebum and oil for downy makeup and an even skin tone 
Absorbs excess sebum and oil to prevent makeup from becoming patchy, while correcting dull skin tone to keep the skin bright and radiant all day.

How to use
In the last stage of your daily skincare routine or makeup, use powder puff to gently apply onto entire face or sebum concentrated areas.  

What's best is you can use it in so many ways!!!


Ingredient list can be found at the back.


It doesn't comes with any extra packaging just sealed with a sticker as seen above.


It comes with a puff. You can buy additional of these for $3 each at innisfree stores too if you need extras.


It comes with a seal on top but I peeled it away already so I don't have a picture for it :/ Sometimes the powder gets stuck in between the holes. I will use a needle to poke through.


You can use a powder brush to blend out too if you think the sponge takes a longer time to cover the entire face especially during your morning rush.


It looks white, but when blended out it's translucent with a matt look.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Sebum control powder that allows for non-greasy, downy baby skin.
If I were to set with this powder, my make up will last longer and not slide off as easily.
Claim 2: Jeju natural minerals and mint for refreshing control of oil and moisture .
I like how it sets my make up without piling up since it's a translucent finishing.
Claim 3: Absorbing excess sebum and oil for downy makeup and an even skin tone .
I can't vouch for even skin tone effect but I do agree it absorbs excess sebum and oil but not completely. It just extends a few hours more and you will eventually need a retouch.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Green plastic packaging. It doesn't come with a box either. It comes with a puff inside too.

| Smell |
~ Fragrance, mildly scented.

| Color? |
~ White but translucent once you blend it.

| Pros |
~ Makeup stays longer.
~ Absorbs sebum.
~ Still looks dewy but not oily.
~ Baby skin from afar!
~ More than 1 use, you can use on hair when it's oily too, which I always do to look refreshed!
~ Ingredients are really safe. >Click here to view<
~ Affordable!

| Cons | 
~ Direct contact of the puff on the surface, it's unhygienic to touch up outside.

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes! Used so many and I am definitely going back for it unless I feel an even better one. This is holy grail! I bought the Wlab and Holika Holika one too and I plan to try it soon in order to compare the results.

| Where to buy? |
I got mine from Innisfree, Singapore.

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments