Apieu Grapefruit Sheet Mask Review

06:52:00


Apieu had been pretty well known for their affordable cosmetics and skincare. Although it's priced at a low price point, most of their products delivers well and received quite a lot of compliments. I was excited when I saw the sweet sheet mask in 3 varieties, Banana, Peach and Grapefruit. The soothing one always get the first try!


Description:
• Containing 2,000ppm of grapefruit extract and sparkling water, this sheet mask helps soothe and moisturize while removing dead skin cells.
• Soothes stressed skin, hydrates dry skin, and removes dead skin cells leaving skin soft and smooth.



Apieu's packaging doesn't have any english stated behind :(


Here's a close up if you can understand hangul.


Kinda intrigued by the material of the sheet mask. It did felt weird but it didn't felt offensive when I had it on. It was just something pretty foreign to me. It's a cotton sheet mask but with a slightly different feeling when first touched. Although so, it didn't feel uncomfortable so yay!


The essence is quite watery.


Blends out nicely and absorbs into the skin without feeling sticky nor tacky.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Soothes stressed skin, hydrates dry skin, and removes dead skin cells leaving skin soft and smooth.
Soothing is seen! Had a pretty red face before smacking the mask on. Well, my nose and cheeks looks red and after masking, it looks like it cooled down. It wasn't too heavy for my oily skin as it dries down very fast without oilness, stickiness nor tackiness - yay! Skin does feel soft the next morning but not smooth, I still have some small bumpy bumps.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Simple sweet red packaging clearly stating the type of fruit, in this case grapefruit on it. I thought it was cute although it's simple.

| Smell |
~ Smells like grapefruit, not too strong nor too fake. Something that I would prefer over the green tea milk mask which literally smells like floor washing liquid ._.

| Color? |
~ Colorless, watery and it does drip when I tried to apply the mask.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ Absorbs into skin fast with a hydrated look.
~ No stickiness, No tackiness.
~ Does not feel oily, heavy.
~ There's leftover essence in the packet.
~ Skin feels soft the next day.
~ I think it feels very cooling when I had the mask on.
~ Calms my redness and blemishes slightly.
~ The mask only cost $1?!

| Cons | 
~ There isn't an english ingredient list - I would update if I find one.
~ The fitting is a little big for me, hence it was a little messy. But afterwards, it adhered well and I didn't face any more issues with it on.

| Would I buy this again? |
Yup I think I would! It's a good everyday mask, where it's priced only at $1, which is super affordable and most importantly, it doesn't irritate my skin. Thank god it didn't. Maybe need to use it for long term for an even better result!

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine from Apieu, Malaysia.

| Ratings on this product |
3.8/5 Hearts!
* 1 on price point. 2 on results. 0.8 on scent!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments