Cosrx Aloe Vera Oil-Free Moisture Cream Review

01:55:00


My favourite ingredient to soothe troubled, allergic skin reactions would definitely be ALOE! Been using aloe really intensively recently and finally, I'm about to finish this tub from Cosrx! Hence, I decided to do a review on it. Having said so, I had repurchased my second tub~ Read on for more!


What is it:
Aloe Vera Oil-free Moisture Cream is a high-concentrate aloe cream that fills in the skin with thick moisture, helps calm the skin and prevent future troubles, and creates moisture barrier for sagging skin.
A 80% content of aloe vera leaf juice and 200-times-concentrate of aloe vera leaf juice powder to calm quickly the skin tired from the heat and ultraviolet ray. Makes your day!


Ingredient List as shown:
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Betaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Allantoin, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Dimethicone, Arginine, Carbomer, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Ethyl Hexanediol


How to use:
1) After cleansing or showering, apply an adequate amount to the desired area (especially to sun exposed, dry, irritated areas) and allow absorption.
2) For a cooler feel with increased firming and soothing effects, try using after refrigerating the product!


It comes in a plastic tub with spatula. PH level 6.5, Suitable for all skin types.


Spatula in between the cap and lid. The lid makes things messy for me. Warning!! If not capped properly and pressed, it will be a mess! I normally just throw the lid away afterwards.


It's a tub of gel. Really gel-ly! It doesn't wobble, I tried it haha!


I scooped a generous amount onto the back of my hands. Immediately, I felt a cooling sensation. It's gonna be even nicer if refrigerated I guess. Especially if you are gonna deal with sun burn.


It's pretty lightweight and absorbs fast into my skin. I really like how it doesn't pile and just 'sit' on my face.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: A high-concentrate aloe cream that fills in the skin with thick moisture, helps calm the skin and prevent future troubles, and creates moisture barrier for sagging skin.
I love to slap these on my cheeks especially, as I face alot of redness, sensitivity, reactions blah blah and blah, and it really helps to soothe! I wouldn't say this prevents future skin troubles but helps existing skin troubles. Moisture barrier seems the same, mine is pretty damage though.
Claim 2: 80% content of aloe vera leaf juice and 200-times-concentrate of aloe vera leaf juice powder to calm quickly the skin tired from the heat and ultraviolet ray.
When my face flushes red because of heat, I will reach out for this. Not immediate effects but after prolonged usage, skin indeed feels less red and sensitive.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Plastic tub. Cosrx packaging are pretty standard, it's simple and directly addressing what product is that. Translucent Body with black cap packaging. Light enough to pack for travel.

| Smell |
~ No fragrance.

| Color? |
~ Colorless, gel.

| Pros |
~ Did not break me out.
~ Soothing and cooling effect, especially when the cream is cold.
~ Best for oily skin, it's very lightweight and absorbs fast.
~ Helps with redness and inflammations.
~ No Alcohol.
~ No strong scent.
~ Price is affordable.
The ingredients list has 3 listed irritants. You might wanna patch test first just in case. Other than that, the list looks pretty safe.  >click this to check< 

| Cons | 
~ Not gonna be enough for dry skin.
~ Sleeping in air con with this is not enough. I would need to end it off with a sleeping pack.

| Would I buy this again? |
Repurchased my second tub! I do like this product. It's simple and it's great. It helps with my allergy reactions and I love how fast my skin eats this up. Whenever my skin is feeling extra sensitive, this is my trustable product, my first choice to reach out to. It's not really a miracle product neither is it my holy grail yet. However, I just like how it helped to settle down my skin. I will give it a higher rating as it delivers what it promises!

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine from My Beauty Moments.

| Ratings on this product |
4.5/5 Hearts.

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

xoxo,
Jean Kuah

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hello Dear,
    This product seems really interesting. I like the fact that almost all ingredients all clean, specially the first 6 ones ! I'll probably recommend it to a friend as I have really dry skin I've noticed that Aloe products didn't suit me well even if it's supposed to be moisturizing (I had a really disappointed experience with the Nature Republic Aloe Soothing Gel >.<). But my friend has oily skin and as I can see by your description I think it will suit her really well !
    LOVE, Michy <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Michy! Thanks for your support <3 ! Well I agree this wouldn't be enough for dry skin. If I use this at night without topping off with a sleeping mask my face feels tight as I rest in an air conditioning room. So I guess it's definitely not gonna be enough for drier skin types.

      Delete