Klairs Supple Preparation Toner Review

21:19:00


Finally, as my lovely followers had been requesting for the klairs toner review, here it is! I completed 9/10 of a bottle so I am ready for a review~ *Dancing* as I really love this, I hoarded 2 bottles and am totally guilt free! At first I was skeptical to try this out as the ingredient list was a little too long for a 'sensitive skin' skincare product plus it contained lemon peel oil (essential oil). I m glad I took the risk to test out this toner though.


Features
The first burst of water
KLAIR’S toner hydrates and calms sensitive skin post-cleansing and tidies the skin texture to smoothen while maintaining the optimal pH balance to help the absorption of other products as well. With a various plant extracts and soothing ingredients blended together for a calming formula, the non-irritating, super hydrating toner can be used for sensitive skin as well.

Faster absorption, enhanced hydration
The skin glows brighter with higher moisture retention. The Renewal Toner is prescribed with an upgraded moisturizer that rapidly absorbs into the skin while prolonging hydration by more than 20% than conventional toners with hyaluronic acid and beta-glucan. For dry skin, use 2-3 times consecutively to help relieve strain from dry skin. With decreased oiliness and increased absorption, it’s suitable all year around for oily skin as well.

Improve & fill the gaps
The new toner exceeds the capacity of the conventional toner by 30ml and can be used more generously with the replacement and exclusion of all components which may be irritating to sensitive skin by natural ingredients. Improve your experience with the improved package as well!


Featured Ingredients:
Lipidure
Beta Glucan

Both ingredients claims to help to prepare the skin to absorb the other steps products well and boost the effectiveness. It also provides deep hydration. Hydration is the key to skin redness remember!


Ingredients:
Water, Butylene Glycol, Dimethyl Sulfone, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Natto Gum, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Centella Asiatica Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Polyquaternium-51, Chlorphenesin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Panthenol, Arginine, Luffa Cylindrica Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Beta-Glucan, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Copper Tripeptide-1

Please do not use if you are allergic to any ingredients stated above.


The PH Level is perfect, so sensitive skin types don't have to fret! Recently, I had been on the hunt for PH5-6 toners. This was one of them.


As it has a slight viscosity it may feel a little 'difficult' to dispense out. But the good thing was the contents would flow out slowly rather than spill out all at once. Sometimes, my others watery base toners would just spill out if I ain't careful.


Don't be frightened by the texture. It may look like an essence, but it actually blends out lightweight and absorbs into the skin fast! Initially I was shock, which step was I supposed to use as it really looks like a serum.


Ingredients noted good for skin soothing:
Betaine
Centella asiatica extract
Glycyrrhiza Glabra Root Extract
Arginine
Panthenol
Beta-Glucan

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: KLAIR’S toner hydrates and calms sensitive skin post-cleansing and tidies the skin texture to smoothen while maintaining the optimal pH balance to help the absorption of other products as well. 
There wasn't much fragrance compared to the one I had raved from Innisfree. It does hydrate and calm my sensitive skin well. As I have oily skin, 1-2 layers of this would be sufficient. Unless my skin feels severely dehydrated, I would do 3-4 layers of this.
Claim 2: The skin glows brighter with higher moisture retention. 
I wouldn't wanna blame this toner for not doing the job because I tend to switch products frequently, this actually does brighten up my skin and plumps up just that other products that I had added in bought the results down.
Claim 3: Willow bark extract helps remove dead skin cells and purifies your skin.
As I use chemical exfoliators frequently, I couldn't be certain whether if the toner does. But my skin does feel softer with this added into my routine. This just hydrates really really well.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
This is an upgraded version. They up it by 30ml. The bottle is in a dark colored bottle. Although it's a glass bottle, it wasn't heavy. The packaging size is travel friendly and light.

| Smell |
~ Not much fragrance detected. 

| Color? |
~ Colourless, slight viscocity.

| Pros |
~ No reactions.
~Very hydrating when used.
~The toner feels very cooling when I first applied, felt that it may had lowered my skin temperature.
~ Suitable for my oily skin, no oil spill was caused.
~ Does not contain any alcohol.
~ Lightweight packaging and size is suitable for travel.
~ Helps with skin redness.
~ Absorbs into skin fast without stickiness nor tackiness.

| Cons | 
The ingredients list has a few listed irritants. You might wanna patch test first just in case.  >click this to check< 

| Would I buy this again? |
When I was halfway through, I bought another 2 bottles when I saw there was a sale. This toner performed great on my skin and I really love it. It's very important to find a toner that your skin loves. I will continue to get this until I find a better one in the market.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine from Althea. You can get them from mybeautymoments too.

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

You Might Also Like

0 comments