Eucerin - Sun Fluid SPF 50+ Mattifying Face Review

08:12:00


Choosing sunblocks are a pain in the ass literally. If your face is allergic to sunblocks - you ain't alone. Sadly, this wasn't the right one for me too. Let's read on if you are planning on getting this. 


| What is this product about and claims to do: l
Eucerin Sun Fluid Mattifying SPF 50+ is an innovative facial sunscreen that is specifically formulated to protect against sun-induced skin damage and pigment spots. For combination and oily skin. Water-resistant.
This advanced sunscreen combines multiple cutting-edge technologies to provide expert protection against UV damage:
A highly effective, photostable, UVA/UVB filter system with Tinosorb S provides reliable protection against sunburn. EU- and Cosmetics Europe – The Personal Care Association (formerly called Colipa)-compliant.
~ Glycyrrhetinic Acid protects DNA by supporting the skin´s own DNA protection and repair mechanisms. 
~Cellular protection comes from Licochalcone A - a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin cells against damage caused by free radicals. 
The ultra-light, non-greasy texture mattifies the skin and does not leave an oily shine. It even works well in warm, humid climates.


Remember to shake well before use every time!!


Easy to remove lid. 


Dispense is messy for me. I tend to squeeze too much sometimes, especially when I am in a rush for work. This would waste a lot of product. 


The texture is watery, easy to apply on and slightly tinted. 


When blended it would look kind of glossy for a minute or two but would turn matt. Be careful not to apply too much as it can turn your face really white >~< 


White tinted as you can see. It stays matt later. Does not really control oil effectively. I would say that this is only temporary.

This product gave me bad cystic acne. I stopped using this product and it slowly cleared. It took me a long time to heal. I currently have a phobia on trying new sunblocks :(

Summary of this product:

| Packaging |
~ Opaque bottle, you won't know how much is left, so you kind of need to estimate. Hygienic packaging. 

| Smell |
~ It doesn't really have a strong smell. When applying, the smell doesn't bother you much. 

| Color? |
~ White-tinted. Might not be suitable for guys that are too tanned.

| Pros |
~ Mattifying effect upon applying. 
~ High SPF, 50+, plus it contains very high UVA and UVB. 
~ Can be your make up base. Can cover redness. 

| Cons | 
~ May accidentally dispense too much :( 
~ Caused my cystic acne (ouch!)
~ Matifying makes certain spots dry and cakes your make up. 
~ Does not control oil. After a few hours, the oil is back. 

| Would I buy this again? |
Nope! My skin is not compatible with this sunblock. 

| Where to buy? |
Watsons/Guardian.

| Ratings on this product |
2/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

- Jean.

You Might Also Like

0 comments