Innisfree - Jeju Lava Seawater Essence Review

17:51:00


Hi all! Today I will be sharing with you a product from Innisfree which was launched in Singapore recently. I got the VIP set but didn't got to use it yet and I actually went to purchase the full size bottle lol. I purchased the normal version of the essence instead of the deep one. Why did I pick this was because I have really oily, dehydrated skin. I was in Korea at that time and my skin was suffering due to the sudden change of weather. The cold wind literally strips off moisture from my face plus I realize I didn't bring any hydrating skincare except for hydrating sheet masks. Faints. The first stop I dropped by was innisfree in JeJu and I immediately gotten this hoping it would do magic to my skin - I have alot of faith in Innisfree as always.


What is it:
1. Powerful moisturizing energy of Jeju lava seawater
Jeju lava seawater with special minerals gives a boost to skin hydration to help the skin fight against early signs of aging.

2. Highly functional barrier with three types of moisturizing factors
Jeju lava seawater strengthens three types of moisturizing factors as well as natural moisturizing factors to build up a strong moisture barrier.

3. Light formula, but powerful deep hydration anti-aging effect
Refreshing Water Formula is quickly absorbed into the skin to moisturize it while energize the skin to keep it well-moisturized.


The bottle is translucent so it's easy to keep track of how much product is left.


50ml for $46 in Singapore. I love the blue theme for this series!


Pump type dispenser.


You only have to pump once for every use. It was more than enough for my entire face.


It's very watery.


Colourless when blended out.


Penetrates fast into skin without feeling sticky nor heavy.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Jeju lava seawater with special minerals gives a boost to skin hydration to help the skin fight against early signs of aging.
I realize the wrinkles at my under eyes improved and my face appeared to be more plumped up.
Claim 2: Highly functional barrier with three types of moisturizing factors
Jeju lava seawater strengthens three types of moisturizing factors as well as natural moisturizing factors to build up a strong moisture barrier.
Yes, it does provide deep hydration. You can feel the difference after a few weeks of usage.
Claim 3: Refreshing Water Formula is quickly absorbed into the skin to moisturize it while energize the skin to keep it well-moisturized.
It absorbs really really fast. It feels non-sticky and hydrated at the same time. Oily skin can be dehydrated, it may cause your skin to be even oiler if you don't hydrate it right. My skin feels less oily when I used this is korea.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Comes in a recycled box packaging. The bottle is translucent so you can keep track of how much product is left inside. Plastic bottle so it's travel friendly. I love the blue bottles!

| Smell |
~ Fragrance, mildly scented.

| Color? |
~ White but colorless once blended out.

| Pros |
~ Youc an feel your skin eating up the essence, it doesn't feel sticky.
~ Pump dispenser is hygienic.
~ No heavy feeling.
~ No allergic reaction!
~ Skin feels hydrated from within.
~ Slightly brightens up skin after constant usage.
~ Ingredients are relatively safe. >Click here to view<

| Cons | 
~ Price tag of $46 for 50ml.

| Would I buy this again? |
I was testing this out at first in korea and I bought another bottle right before I left korea cause I felt it was a good product to continue to use. I will definitely buy this again unless I find something better. It's really worth a try!

| Where to buy? |
I got mine from Innisfree, Myeong Dong, South Korea.

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments