Etude House - Berry Delicious Color In Liquid Lips Juicy Review

01:35:00


Just would like to share with you guys a lip tint that I really liked! &&& Who heads out with naked lips? I used to dislike putting on lipsticks and lip tints. This was because whatever I eat or drink there would be stains and it never lasted. What's worse was it gets dry and it accentuates my wrinkles on my lips which is so ugly.



What it is
The moisturizing strawberry moisture softly melts on the lips, with the sweet and sour color expressing juicy, wet lips.

How to apply
1. Order color in Liquid Lips Juicy.
2. Gently apply the juicy content full of strawberry fruit juice on the lips.
3. Apply on the center of the lower lip in dots to create more beautiful gradation on the lips.


The packaging is really cute, with stripes design on the box packaging and strawberry design on the tint, it's just too adorable!


Anyway, they sticked the strawberry on instead of printing it on. I guess that's why it's affordable! But I was so worried the sticker would peel off someday and it would look ugly! Haha.


RD305: This is my favourite tint - which is a bright red swatch!


PK013: This is a light peachy pink colour. I felt that it wasn't very suitable for me, as it seems like I am applying nothing. It's might be good, but only if  you are going for a light make up look.


PK015: I love this a lot too as it's a very nice pink tone. A reddish pink swatch, this instantly brightens up my make up look!


Here are the swatches respectively.



Even after wiping off with a tissue, there is still some tint left. It wouldn't be totally gone. I tried wearing it out for a month everyday. You will need a touch up about 5-6 hours.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Strawberry themed packaging. The lip tints packagings are light weight since it is made of plastic. The strawberry design makes the lip tint looks so cute!

| Smell |
~ A really sweet scent, smells like mixed berries. 

| Color? |
~ RD305, PK013, PK015

| Pros |
~ Doesn't dry up lips.
~ Quite lasting, can last up to 5 hours before you need a touch up. 
~ There is moisturising effect after using this. Like my chapped lips looks better.
~ Affordable price.
~ The colors are pigmented except for PK013.

| Cons | 
~ PK013 is really light, it acts more as a blender for a gradient effect. I wouldn't recommend using that alone as it looks really light and disappears almost instantly. Unless you want a no make up look, you can try this out. The effect is similar to tinted lip balms.

| Would I buy this again? |
Sadly, many shades are out of stocks instores. I would repurchase Etude House lip tints for sure again if there are any new launches ahead. Why not since it's quite affordable!

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at Etude House @ Causeway Point.

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments