(PR) Skin&Lab - Dr Spot Clear Don't Touch Trouble Spot Review

22:17:00


Singapore weather had hit it's hottest point again this mid july and my skin started showing problems due to this. With really bad spots and red bumps, I was so vexed and stressed out as my normal routine couldn't clear it away. However, it was a relieve as I received this product from Althea at the right time!


There were many brands for acne but why this caught my eyes? I guess it was the brand. Skin&lab sounds very dermatological to me.


As taken from Althea website^ There were many other reviews and many of them praised the effectiveness of this product.



You are recommended to apply this 2-3 times a day but I use it twice a day both after my skincare routine(last step). It comes in a white packaging with a silver cap. It's opaque so you can't see how much is left sadly.


It's a relieve to read that this brand focus on dermatological experience, which means it cares for sensitive/troubled skin individuals.


The tip is really precise, you wont accidentally squeeze too much and waste. I normally squeeze it onto a cotton bud and apply on infected areas or areas that I needed care.


The product is gel like and transparent, once absorb you will not feel anything on your face. No stickiness at all!


I would say this product does what it claims! In about 2 weeks most of the problematic areas had been taken care of! Tell me how can you not get this product?

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ A plastic tube with stainless steel alike screw on cap. It contains only 15ml which I wished was more.

| Smell |
~ It smells a little sweet!

| Color? |
~ Transparent which means suitable to use under make up!

| Pros |
~ This was really moisturising. It didn't left any dry patches.
~ Perfect to use before makeup as it doesn't leaves any trace of dryness nor looks like something was underneath. I do not have to worry about my make up worsening my skin.
~ Improvement can be seen after 2-3 days of use, twice a day. Longer period of use can solve your redness issues.
~ Soothes skin effectively which include redness and sensitive skin besides pimples and acne.
~ Easy to apply and blend out!
~ Lightweight and easy to bring around.

| Cons | 
~ $15 for 15ml which means it is $1 for 1 ml. I thought it was a little pricey.
~ If only it came in a bigger tube!
~ Unable to know if it's running out as it's an opaque packaging.

| Would I buy this again? |
Yes I just placed another order, and gotten another two tubes of this!! I felt that everyone should give this product a try. Its really very effective! To add on, I like the scent too.

| Where to buy? |
I got mine from Althea.
Click on my referral link to get a $25* rebate! $10 1st Purchase + $10 Rebate + $5 Extra!
*Min $35 spent.
* Valid for 30 days upon sign up.
* You must click this link to be eligible for the discount x
> Click Here <

| Ratings on this product |
5/5 Hearts!
I am giving it a 5/5 not because it's a sponsored product, well the photo is the best proof that it really improved my skin condition! To add on, I just ordered another two tubes with my own money :)

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Sent from Althea for their 1st Birthday Box Blogger Shoutout but the products are chosen by me. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments