Laneige - Brush Highlighter Review

19:08:00


Hey there! I am back with another review on the Laneige Brush Highlighter~! I really love this product a lot as of now among all the highlighters I have had. Anyway I didn't regret buying this although it's quite pricey! Read on to find out more :)


As stated on Laneige's official website:

Pink highlighter with smooth, silky glow.

Brush Highlighter
Light Glow Brush Highlighter for added dimension and smooth texture
1. Vibrant pink glow
Eye-catching, vibrant pink pearl glow
2. Silky glow effect
Three technologies – smooth, silky HD highlighting
3. Delicate design
Delicate touch of the luxurious, soft-sensation brush
Technical
features
The brush pact-type highlighter comes with a soft-touch brush paired with vibrant pink pearl for added dimension.
The 3-way vibrant pink pearl HD highlighting technology creates a defined, clean, and vibrant glowing finish as the soft-sensation brush lets the user highlight like a professional makeup artist.
1. Skin texture details that make you stand out from the crowd
Three technologies ― pearl stabilizing technology, plasticity baking, HD beam pearl ― create a thin highlighting layer similar to cellophane for a clean, defined glow on skin; the wax-free emulsion binder keeps the product crease-free and promotes even application.
2. Built-in soft-sensation brush
The dense 0.05mm bristles make the brush feel soft and luxurious as it gives skin a professional makeup artist finish.

The ingredients are safe as stated on cosdna >click here<


It claims to bring out the features of your face and yes it actually does what it states!


The product comes with a plastic lid in between the highlighter and the brush.


Simply twist the silver part on top to dispense brush. 


Pink pearl highlighter which makes you skin looks healthier. I like the subtle glow which doesn't looks too overdone. It's more of a light pink but I edited the lighting which was slightly darker so that you guys could better see the details.


The brush is really soft. Also with a few swirls, the brush picks up a decent amount of highlighter which you can apply on your whole face.


This is how you should apply and look at the glow. I really like how this highlighter turned out for me. The black doted lines areas are where you should apply the highlighter on.


It doesn't look very clear here but you can still see there is some sparkles here and there :) It reflects and looked very 3D when you tilt your face at different angles. Also, it may be a pink tone but it's somewhat translucent when you brush it on. Hence you can't tell a very big difference from the photo above.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Build in compact brush. Convenient to bring around.

| Smell |
~ Laneige's fragrance. Almost all of Laneige's product has this familiar scent. 

| Color? |
~ Pink beam look with subtle glitter.

| Pros |
~ No allergy or reactions occured so far.
~ A genius idea where we do not have to bring another brush outside.
~ Convenient to bring around for touch up.
~ Natural subtle reflective particles are left on skin. 
~ It seems to cover up my pores and my skin looks so much healthier.

| Cons | 
~ Expensive.. It's like $42 for a small highlighter.
~ Non-refillable.
~ Not hygienic if you are doing touch ups.
~ If your brush is wet, it will spoil the highlighter and result in a harder application.

| Would I buy this again? |
Yea, I think I will. I kind of like this and I am considering to get the other one which caters to pores :) I think it's just so convenient to bring around to touch up and look good at anytime of the day. However the price point is too high so I might try out other highlighters for now.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at Laneige @ Woodlands Metro Laneige Counter.

| Ratings on this product |
4.5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments