Innisfree - Green Persimmon Pore Essence Review

23:17:00


A new range of product has reached Singapore! Last month I went to Innisfree for my usual shopping routine and I came across this range which targets on pore concerns. The packaging is really nice, it's tiffany blue and white. How effective is this product then? Let's see;


As extracted from Innisfreeworld website.

What it is
A pore essence that contains pure Jeju green persimmon to moisturize the skin while leaving a smooth finish

1. A pore essence with strong antioxidants and green persimmon that controls
sebum and prevents collagen breakdown

2. Our PORE RE-FORMING TECHNOLOGY™ formula treats pores and directly enhances skin elasticity.

3. Squalane, extracted from olives, enhances the skin's natural moisture.

4. Plant peptides from 6 types of Siberian wild plants enhance pore wall elasticity and tightness.
What else you need to know
Free from: parabens, synthetic colorants, mineral oil, animal-originated ingredients, artificial fragrances, imidazolidinyl urea

How to use
Pump a dollop of the essence into your hand and apply it around your face. Tap the bottom of the container 2-3 times for the best results.


It's being packaged into a box and sold on shelves.


Tell me how pretty the colour combinations are!


It comes in a pump type dispenser.


White and very watery. It blends very easily and absorbs very fast into your skin leaving a matt finishing.


No stickiness is seen! Or a little haha. But it really gives a smooth matt finishing.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Moisturize the skin while leaving a smooth finish.
This is the FIRST essence I ever used that leaves a matt finishing. No stickiness and it feels like there's nothing applied on your face.
Claim 2: Controls sebum and prevents collagen breakdown.
It does control sebum production but the results was not really of a big difference. Maybe I need to use it longer to see the results.
Claim 3:  Enhance pore wall elasticity and tightness.
I think my pores were still the same as for now. But I do feel my skin getting firmer(tighten?).

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Comes in a tiffany coloured plastic bottle. It's opaque. Lightweight so it's travel friendly. Pump dispenser.

| Smell |
~ Fragrance, It has some kind of tangerine smell. It might be the smell of persimmon, not so sure how to describe it but I think the smell is acceptable for most people.

| Color? |
~ White, Very Watery.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ It's pretty moisturising and matt after a while. 
~ Watery consistency, so it absorbs into your skin fast.
~ No stickiness.
~ Refreshing smell.
~ No direct alcohol ingredients.
~ The ingredients are relatively safe. >click this to check<

| Cons | 
~ Opaque bottle so you can't see how much is left.

| Would I buy this again? |
I might buy this again as it is a good essence that moisturizes and doesn't leave any stickiness.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at Innisfree @ Jem.

| Ratings on this product |
4.5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments