Tony Moly - Panda's Dream White Magic Cream Review

08:53:00


Hi! I'm back with another review! Been busy lately with work so my post came  a little later :( Today I will be sharing with you guys another whitening cream. Ah, whitening creams are the hype in Korea, especially suitable for lazy girls who wants to look presentable without makeup. Was the cream worth it? Let's see!


Tonymoly Panda’s Dream White Magic Cream is a moisturiser that helps to brighten uneven skin tone, and dark spots with its special ingredient called Niacinamide. Get a radiant glow by applying this cream onto your face day or night, and its milky white texture will improve the color of your skin. Also, has a water drop effect to enhance the moisture in your skin!

Benefits:
Moisturizing
Hydrating
Whitening
Brightening

How to apply: At the last step of skincare apply an appropriate amount and massage following skin texture. If used before makeup it can help brighten, and improve skin tone.


Isn't it cute omg! This one totally caught my eyes when I went into the store :p


Anyway, there's a seal.


It contains 50grams only. Upon opening, this product can only last up to 12 months and you will need to discard it after the stated period.


Anyway there's a white seperator.


It's really thick and creamy. The first thing that came to my mind was - would it clog up my pores.



Looking at the before and after, it instantly brightens up your skintone! However, it's so difficult to blend!! This product was meant to be applied thinly.  Less was more in this case. 

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Brighten uneven skin tone and dark spots. 
Yes, It instantly brightens up your skin tone and dark areas.
Claim 2: Milky white texture will improve the color of your skin.
I tried this for a week, it didn't really whiten much, but I can see a slight brightening effect. I can't figure was it because I can't wash off the cream or something haha!
Claim 3: Water drop effect to enhance the moisture in your skin.
I can't give a yes for this. It's rather drying and thick, so it was really hard for me to blend out evenly. When your face is oily or wet, this cream can be even difficult to blend.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Cute panda plastic tub. The shape can be a little bulky to bring around and I would prefer a tube packaging instead. However it's really cute so let's just close both eyes :p

| Smell |
~ Fragrance. Smells sweet but rather fake.

| Color? |
~ White.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ Instant whitening.
~ Doesn't feels sticky and the results are matt.
~ The ingredients are quite safe but this contains alcohol. >click this to check<

| Cons | 
~ Very dry when applied.
~ Difficult to blend out.
~ Unsuitable for people with big pores.
~ Unhygienic packaging, no spatula provided. 
~ Hard rubbing and tugging on skin to blend out.
~ Sets in pores and fine lines.

| Would I buy this again? |
Currently I am using it for my body and neck. It makes my skin soft and instantly white. It doesn't disappear when you sweat too. However, it settles into my neck's fine lines. it contains 50ml only which was little, so I felt it's rather pricey to use for your body /:

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at Tony Moly @ Bugis.

| Ratings on this product |
3/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments