Etude House - Beauty Shot Face Blur SPF33/PA++ Review

00:13:00


Hi! I'm back with another review with a product from Etude House! I came across this primer on Pinterest and many claimed this product was like a photoshop cream. They said it minimises their pores appearance and brighten up their skin tone instantly. Since I have uneven skin tone, why not?



What it is
This lightweight cream provides multi-filtering effects for instantly refined and smooth skin. 
The texture is smooth but it minimizes pores and brighten complextion.
What it does
- Covers pores and bumpy skin to make skin look flawless.
- Softening skin layer like filtert effect to give smooth and even skin layer.
- Natural whitening skin to make dark skin look bright and cover imperfections flawlessly while remaining invisible on-screen and in real life.
- Baby pixcel powder and cover powder compounds give 3-in-1 multi filter
More to know
- Baby Pixel Powder(as called as Blur Powder): Super fine particles make skin smooth and soft while covering pores and bumps flawlessly.
- Cover Powder: Hide skin imperfections such as blemishes via diffused reflection.
- Unlike other primers including silicone gel, it is made of 'Airy Skin Powder' to give lightweight and comfortable wear for long time.
How to apply
- As the last step of skin care, apply the cream on face and smoothly massage following skin layers.
- It can be used solely or you may use it with Any Cushion line products for more intensive coverage.
(Apply Any Cushion after Beauty Shot Face Blur)


It comes in 35g, and in a pump dispenser.


The product and packaging highlights on it's three main function;
1. Smoothing
2. Pore Hiding
3. Tone Up


It's hard to control the amount you want to dispense. The primer is really watery, so it's difficult to pump out the desired amount you want onto your fingers and not dripping any all over. It gets messy for me.



As you can see, my hands did become brighter with a pearly effect.


The before and after. Skin instantly became brighter but not all pores were hidden.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Making skin look even and arranged by blurring effect.
It does make your skin tone looks more even out after application. I guess the blurring effect is referring to the visibility of your pores.
Claim 2: It helps pores look less visible and also evens rough skin.
I would say it minimises only small pores and not big stretched ones.I have pretty bad pores on the other side of my face and it didn't do much cover ups.  It doesn't improves your rough skin but more of slightly smoothening it out only.
Claim 3: Brightens and whitens skintone.
Yes it does, instantly your skin tone looks brighter and even out. This gives a fake impression of radiant skin haha!
Claim 4: Balancing sebum and moisture level.
I can't really give you a confirmation if this product did control my sebum production. Cause I still feel my bb cushion oxidising around the same timing but I do feel less oilier than usual :/

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Comes in a pretty matt embossed box packaging. It's a pump type dispenser. The bottle is in peach and peachy pink tones.

| Smell |
~ Fragrance, Sweet.

| Color? |
~ Off white, a little pearly.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ It's pretty moisturising. 
~ Slightly covers up dark eye circles. 
~ Slightly covers up blemishes.
~ Brightens up dull skin instantly.
~ Easy to dispense and apply.
~ SPF for UV rays protection!

| Cons | 
~ As it's in liquid form, the primer may leak a little when you push the pump too slowly. Pushing too fast and hard can be messy too as it will spill out of your hands.

| Would I buy this again? |
I might since it's affordable and does almost what it claims to do! But I would prefer to try out other primers as of now.

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at Etude House @ Wisma Atria.

| Ratings on this product |
3.5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments