Innisfree - Green Tea Cleansing Water Review

02:56:00


If you guys had been following me on my Instagram/Blog, you should know I love and always recommend green tea! Not only as a drink or a flavouring but something I would love to use on my face. I love it that much! I wonder if you do too :p


What it is
1.Fresh green tea water squeezed out from organically grown fresh green tea leaves is rich in amino acids and minerals that moisturize and brighten skin that's become dehydrated by cleansing.

2.This moist easily washable cleansing water works to thoroughly remove not only sunscreen and BB cream, but also light point makeup.

How to use
Place 2 sheets of cotton pads on top of pump and gently press downward. Use wet cotton pads to softly swipe across your face. Whenever you feel that your skin is dry finish by washing only with water after product use.


The cleansing water that completely wipes off makeup and leaves the skin hydrated with the rich moisture of freshly squeezed Jeju green tea.


There isn't alcohol so it doesn't dry up your face after rinsing. I'm very particular with products like my toner/cleansers having alcohol.


It's a pump dispenser and it doesn't leak easily.



Simply press down a cotton pad on the pump to dispense.


Let's test if it cleanse away well!


I placed the cotton pad for 10 seconds before wiping off. As you can see, it's so clean and neat! It does remove make up effectively.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Moisturize and brighten skin that's become dehydrated by cleansing. 
Yes it does moisturise but I can't tell if it did brighten up my face. My skin feels supple after using this cleansing water.
Claim 2: Thoroughly remove not only sunscreen and BB cream, but also light point makeup.
As you can see the test I did, it removes makeup very well. I use this every morning after I wake up. During evening time, I use this to cleanse away my eye and lip make up too.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Transparent green plastic bottle, pump dispenser.

| Smell |
~ Fragrance, green tea scent. The scent is rather strong.

| Color? |
~ Transparent.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ It's moisturising.
~ Does not dry out my skin.
~ Doesn't feels sticky.
~ No direct alcohol ingredients.
~ The ingredients are quite safe. >click this to check<
~ The pump is very convenient.

| Cons | 
~ Stings your eyes badly if it gets in while you are removing your eye make up.

| Would I buy this again? |
I would like to try out other cleansing water as of now as there are many recommended ones I had still yet to try. It wasn't a wow, I can't live without product anyway. Also it stings my eyes rather badly so it just makes me wanna give it a pass /:

| Where to buy? |
I bought mine at Innisfree @ Jem.

| Ratings on this product |
3.5/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments