Piolang - 24K Gold Wrapping Mask Review

03:57:00


It's the end of August, I hope this month has been great for you! Today I'm sharing with you guys this cool mask from Piolang, a brand from Korea. I had decided to get this product because of the word 24k gold mask, which was super cool and attractive. Wouldn't it be nice to have gold applied onto your face I wondered? haha! We shall see if this is worth the hype below.



What is it:
Helps reduce aging effects of stress. Experience 99% Pure Gold Treatment.
Gold ion is very similar as a light voltage in the body which activate skin function, when it touches skin, it infuses into skin layer to make skin healthy and vivid.
- Purifies skin
- Revitalize skin
- Energize skin
- Remove bad cells


Anyway it comes with a spatula, but it's flat, so you can't really scoop up the mask since it's very watery.


Ingredient list, you can view the link at the end of my blogpost~


Oops, a bit of leaking but it didn't affect the box.


You will be wow-ed. It's really gold and reflective! It's very watery.


Close up, can you see the shimmers?


I'm applying thinly so it can dry faster. Please note it can be hard to peel if it's too thin. Too thick may take a longer time to dry too.


Time to peel!! It took 15 mins to dry for a thin layer, which is god damn long. I will only do this on a weekend anyway. It's quite easy to peel once it dries up.

Does it does what it claims?
Claim 1: Helps reduce aging effects of stress.
After using this mask, you can feel your skin feeling bouncy. It smooths your skin well as if you had moisturizer on!
Claim 2: Infuses into skin layer to make skin healthy and vivid.
I think there are gold shimmers left after you peel off the mask hence it makes your skin looks glowy. It does give a healthy glow. I don't like the residue left on my face though. When I use the toner, all the shimmers will be left on the cotton pad and it looks dirty.

Summary of product:
| Packaging |
~ Black with gold wordings plastic tub. It comes with a spatula which I felt wasn't very useful.

| Smell |
~ Fragrance.

| Color? |
~ Gold.

| Pros |
~ No allergic reactions.
~ Skin feels hydrated and moisturized after using the mask directly after cleansing.
~ Very refreshing.
~ Slight brightening effect for a short while.
~ Easier to remove than wash off mask.
~ No need to wash off!

| Cons | 
The ingredients list is quite safe but there some preservatives inside which I might not suggest you to try if you are currently having skin issues.  >click this to check<
~ I don't like the shimmers left on my skin.
~ Hard to peel if it's too thinly applied.
~ Hard to dry if you apply too thick.
~ The spatula is pretty useless as it's too watery to scoop up. I am using it to scoop up my other cream products instead.

| Would I buy this again? |
I would say maybe not! It's cool, worth the try but I think it's not really for me. I didn't really see a big difference after using the mask anyway :/ I don't love it neither do I love it.

| Where to buy? |
I got mine from Althea, Korea.

| Ratings on this product |
2/5 Hearts!

| Disclaimer |
~~Above are my actual thoughts. All thoughts are based on what I truly feel.
~ Paid with my own money. 

Have questions?
Just contact me x
Till the next time!

-Jean

You Might Also Like

0 comments